Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Three Little Letters

Yesterday I experienced a true and wonderful surprise. I received the results of the certification exams I took at the beginning of May.

The letter said a lot of things, but the first words I noticed were the ones in all caps:

Part 1: Office Systems Technology PASSED 885
Part 2: Office Administration PASSED 901
Part 3: Management PASSED 1000
Part 4: Advanced Organizational Management PASSED 936

There were, in fact, several pages worth of interesting information enclosed, but the most important parts are as follows.

I passed all four parts, in spite of my utter certainty that I had failed at least 2-3.
(I wasn't being humble, folks, I really thought I had tanked. They were hard tests.)

I needed a score of 450 to pass each part. As you can see I did better than necessary.

This certification may earn me 29 college credits.

And best of all, I hadn't even noticed at first, but the letter was addressed to

Nancy Soule Marks CAP

How's that for a Monday?

1 comment:

  1. SO SO Exciting. Good for you! You must feel like celebrating ALL SUMMER!

    Great work. Yes, let's get together soon to toast you.

    ReplyDelete