Sunday, February 6, 2011

WHYDTWTMYFP*?

Wow, last week went by quickly--very full!--and I'm already overdue on my "cheers and jeers" post.

This week I am proud because...
I guilted my mom into reading my blog!
I got my parents to get a membership at the Rec Center (by dragging them there and arranging for them to get a tour while I got started on my run).
I got in almost all my planned running miles (minus one tenth due to a lap-counting error). 
Alan rocks (see previous post extolling the virtues of my hand hubby).
James brought home a report card with all As and Bs--way to go!
I wrote and conducted a choral tribute to our interim choirmaster. The choir sounded great and it was very well received.

I am less proud about...
Inadvertently lying to you in this post last week: I did NOT get in all 6 days of training (I missed Sunday 2 weeks ago and again today).  I wasn't just slacking, though; Sundays are often ridiculously over-booked. I may have to examine how realistic my expectations are there.
I am behind on my crunches and have been eating junk food all week.
Also, we are disappointed that our team did not pull off a last-minute Superbowl win (while we were eating said junk food).  *Darn*

*What Have You Done This Week To Make You Feel Proud?

3 comments:

  1. Woops! That's my HANDY hubby...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I survived returning to work (although I'm not getting enough hours, so it's only like I sort of returned to work. ;-)
    Did you do the MDI 10K last year? I am trying to decide if I will be ready for a 10K by June. I was just looking at a training schedule and thinking maybe I could manage it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Anne-Marie surviving as a working mother of three! (I'd say we should start a support group...but who'd have the time?!?!) Yes, we did the MDI 10k last year and the kids did the fun run and we're planning to do it all again this year. It's hilly, pretty and friendly. And Yes You Can totally be ready for it!

    ReplyDelete