Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's A Girl Gotta Do...

...to get her own mother to read her blog??

My mom recently informed me that she's been following Emilie's blog in order to keep up-to-date on Emilie's mom, Beth, and her breast cancer fight.  This is both laudable and understandable. 

But I had to ask (hopefully):  "Have you read my blog lately, Mom?"
And she replied (without apology): "Well, no."

So I wonder, What's a girl gotta do?!? 

Fortunately, I recently discovered an option in my blog settings where I can type in email addresses and new posts will automatically be sent to them.  Eureka!

So, to my PARENTAL UNITS who have theoretically just received this via email: 
Did it work? and Don't dump your daughter in the spam folder!

Also, to Stacy, who asked a long time ago how she could get blog updates via email: 1. thanks for caring, and 2. ta da!!!  (I hope...let me know if it worked).

And to the rest of you:  Thank you so much for actually following me! 
Now, MOM, it's a cold, snowy day, when most everything has been closed or cancelled; isn't this a great time to catch up on all those posts you've been missing?!?

Who, me?


2 comments:

  1. You got me! I tried to respond but had to type in your e-mail and didn't remember it right. I'm used to just starting your name and have it fill in... So I called Alan to tell him I'm trying. Really impressive stuff - and Dad has to see the train show blog. As I said to Alan, I don't see how you do so much. Your goal setting is truly admirable (and executing) and we HAVE to find some order in our lives or you will regret someday as much as we are now. Is that a sentence??? All for now - hope this gets to you. Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it! And I love you, too! 8-)

    ReplyDelete