Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Review of Camelbak Mini-Mule 50 oz. Hydration Packs for Kids - 2010 Model

Originally submitted at Sunny Sports

Get the next wave of mountain bikers hooked on hydration with the Mini-M.U.L.E.. Kid-brother to the popular M.U.L.E., this pack has an overflow storage area in between the main pocket and the front organizer pocket. Designed to carry Snacks, Sunscreen, Multi-Tool, Phone, Keys, Cash.


Everything I had hoped

By Nancy the newbie from Orono, ME on 7/28/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy To Refill, Comfortable, Good Water Flow, The right size for me

Best Uses: Running, Day Trips

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven

I am new to running and training for my first Half Marathon. My husband has a full-size camelbak so I knew this would be a quality product. This one is designed for kids (and would be great for mine if I was willing to pay for 3 more of them!), but I'm using it for myself. I am a short-waisted adult female and needed something with a smaller reservoir AND some room to carry a few personal items. This is perfect for me for my longer runs. I have also used it without the reservoir as a day pack doing touristy stuff. I put a city map and my wallet in the reservoir pocket and snacks and a rain jacket in the outer pockets. I highly recommend this product. The ONLY drawback is that the straps were (obviously) not designed for a woman's chest. I have been adjusting the existing sternum strap and am considering adding a second one below it.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment