Sunday, April 19, 2009

...but it IS normal, Emilie

On Emilie's blog (you're going to read that phrase a lot, so get used to it now), she joked that her kids are starting to think it's normal to take pictures of your food. I'm sure it is. In fact, I have a tendency to photograph the food I've prepared and forget to document the people eating it. I get a little carried away, but also I weild a camera better when it's aimed at food and flora than when it's aimed at fauna, particularly humans. And appetizers don't get upset when you catch their bad side by mistake. Here are some goodies from this past Christmas.

Martha's Icebox Cookies (the kids and I rolled several logs in a variety of color and flavor combinations yeilding a couple hundred of these):


Earl Grey tea cookies (perfect for the diabetic, tea-loving Assistant VP at work):



Cherry-Orange-Cornmeal cookies:





Cashew Brittle (I am my father's daughter):


No comments:

Post a Comment